Luxury Bathroom Remodel Consultation
Do you want to renovate or redesign your whole bathroom? Ready for a gut job or a BIG change? Let Jill and her amazing design team use their expertise to get you started!
This multifaceted package will provide you with the perfect design plan for your bathroom renovation, pulled together by Jill and her team!
* This package requires new cabinetry in the space. If you are not looking for new cabinetry, try our “Bathroom Refresh” package.
** Bathroom remodel consultations start at $2995
*** Bathroom renovations typically range between $25k – $50k+
What to expect from a “bathroom remodel” consultation
*You must first book a FREE “Discovery Call” before you can purchase a “Bathroom” Consultation
- Purchase the package and schedule your consultation using the “Appointment” tab (sent to you after purchase). This consultation is a series of three visits to your home, you will schedule the first visit with Jill through this appointment link.
- Jill will come to your home for an initial walkthrough of your space, she calls it a “Dream or Idea Session”. Together you will discuss your space, changes you’d like to make, and talk about inspiration images and what your vision is for your new space.
- Jill will schedule a second visit to bring in her amazing “bathroom” team, including all the designers and tradesmen and women it will take to execute a remodel – we call this our “Trade Day”. *There will be additional costs if we need a structural engineer report for the project
- After all of the information has been gathered, Jill will schedule a third meeting to present all aspects of the project as well as her recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting, Jill will provide you with material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, renderings, and drawings of your new bathroom so that you can visualize the beautiful end result.
When it is all said and done, you’ll have:
- Actual material samples selected by Jill specific to your style wants and dreams for your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes, etc.).
- Actual bids and investment figures from our talented tradesmen and women who will be working on your project so that you know and understand what it costs to do what you are looking to do.
- Design insight-driven by Jill and our amazing kitchen and bath design team.
- Conceptual design board to display your bathroom project on a cohesive level throughout.
- Actual renderings of your new bathroom layout and look so that you can conceptually visualize the beautiful end result.
- Guidance, feedback, and insight from Jill on how to proceed with the project so that you are comfortable, confident, and knowledgeable about your project.
Many times, our clients move on to schedule their projects with us, but sometimes, our clients just need to get to gather information to see if this project is something they can (or even want to) do. Either way, we are thrilled to help you with your design. We are 100% on your team and want to help however we can – no pressure!
Let our team do the groundwork to gather the information you need to make a very informed and confident decision about your project.