Initial Interior Design Consultation
EVERY project starts with an Initial Consultation, whether it is big or small. We are here to help; however, you need us.
Follow these simple steps to book your consultation:
- Purchase this package
- Schedule the Consultation
- Gather a few Inspiration Images
- Discuss the Level of “Investment” with all parties involved
- GET EXCITED!
What to expect from your initial consultation:
- You will get up to 90 mins at your home to discuss as many spaces as you would like. Sometimes it is helpful to walk the entire home, other times it is most beneficial to discuss only one space.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you live in the space, and/or learning more about our “next steps” or “Full-Service” options, we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you would like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you. While in your home, we will ask a lot of questions, take notes, and also take photos so we can leave your home, share them with the team and continue to think about your project, and understand more about what you’re looking for.
- After our initial consultation, our team will write up any notes from our discussions and directly email them to you in a PDF file, so that you can reference them at your convenience. You will also receive several relevant e-books you may reference during your project. Additionally, you will receive one generously sized electronic mood board to help guide you in making smart, informed decisions about your project moving forward.
- To assist you in jump-starting your project after the consultation, one 15 minute phone conversation is also included (after the above items have been delivered to you electronically). This follow-up call is optional but may help you to decide if you need additional help from our team to complete your project, or if you can tackle the project solo.
How to prep best for the initial consultation to maximize results:
- Prepare some “Inspiration Images” to review with our team during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE we arrive. If you do not know 100%, that is okay. It is best to discuss how much time, energy, and money you think you would like to invest in this project so that we can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Get excited! We are about to make your design dreams come true! Impressive Windows & Interiors has an incredible team that can execute your design dreams from start to finish – we are one step closer to making your design dreams come true and THAT is something to get EXCITED about!