When decorating your home, there are numerous ways to hang artwork on your walls to create that special look in your room.
1. Clustered- Small groups are "clustered" together to create small groupings in specific areas. This need not be perfect symmetrical to appear symmetrical.
2. Linear- Pictures are hung in a line horizontally or vertically to emphasize rhythm and balance.
3. Grid- Pictures are hung in precise rows or "grids" to enhance order and symmetry.
4. Salon style- A dramatic way to showcase your collection by placing artwork in close proximity to one-another. This is a great selection if you have a large collection to showcase.
5. Shelves- Smaller artwork is placed on shelves and therefore leaned against the wall. Great method if you wish to change your artwork frequently.
6. Leaning- This method is great for tall pieces in rooms with a casual feel.
7. Singular- When you have one large piece of artwork to use as a statement piece in a room.