One of the most common decorating dilemmas we get asked about is how to arrange items on shelving. While this can frustrating, we are here to guide you through with a few pointers:
1. Think of the open spaces as individuals rather than a whole.
2. Incorporate numerous shapes (round, oval, square; tall, short and flat).
3. Use books or other flat items to create height for shorter items.
4. Hang items on the back wall.
5. Line the back of the shelves with wallpaper or paint a contrasting color.
6. Use several types of finishes (shiny, matte and patterned).
7. Layer, layer, layer!!